When you use our website, we collect your information in a number of ways.
We also collect information about you if you:
- email us from our web pages
- apply to volunteer with us
If you used the email function:
- We’ll collect your name and email address and any other information you have willingly provided in your query.
Storing your information
Your information is stored securely on our own internal systems. All volunteers and staff who access your data have had data protection training to make sure your information is handled sensitively and securely.
We keep your data for maximum of 6 years and it’s then deleted.
Contact us about your data
You can contact us at any time and ask us:
- what information we’ve stored about you
- to change or update your details
- to delete your details from our records
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 01229 830 367, Monday – Friday 9am-4pm