Skip to content Skip to footer


Please complete the following form to email us.

Note, our service is only available to the residents of Barrow-in-Furness and the surrounding area.

If you pay your council tax to South Lakeland District Council, please visit South Lakes Citizens Advice website

Please give as much relevant information as possible, so we can provide you with the best advice.

We want to make sure the service you receive meets your needs. To help us understand this and to improve our service, Citizens Advice may want to contact you at a later date to ask for your feedback. Sometimes we need a trusted research organisation to help us do that. We need your permission to share your contact details with a trusted research partner. We may also share some high level information about your visit to make sure we are hearing from different groups. We only share what is absolutely necessary. I agree to the Citizens Advice service sharing my personal information with organisations so that I can be contacted to give feedback

This information will be kept confidential to the Citizens Advice service.
We need to record information about you to help with your enquiry. We have a legitimate interest to do this. When we record and use your personal information we:
- Only access it when we have a good reason
- Only share what is necessary and relevant
- Don't sell it to commercial organisations
We handle and store your personal information in line with the law – including the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We need your explicit consent to collect some information, including your ethnicity, religion, health conditions, sexual orientation, trade union membership and political opinion.
If you agree, we’ll use this information, which is known as 'special category personal data' to:
- give you advice
- help us gather data to improve our service
- support our research in a way that you can’t be identified
The record of your case will be stored securely on a shared electronic case management system accessed by members of the Citizens Advice service. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulations we must tell you how we use this data and ask for your explicit consent to record any special category data.

Please wait...